October 11, 2012
Back from Vacation…
Certainly with less money than I departed with… Vegas will do that to you… but with great memories of fun with friends!
A few items…
- The Cosmopolitan Hotel is the BOMB!
- I am glad Colorado does not have an “In and Out Burger” else, I would be fat… wait what?
- Don’t sit Karyn near the light switches in an Italian Restaurant…
- KA is good… Mystere and Love are still better, in my book
- Emeril’s place at MGM is still some of the best food around!
- Blackjack Dealers sure have a knack of having a 7 hole card when they have a 4 showing!
- Downtown has really gone downhill! Not that it was ever too Up Hill…
- Hugos has lost its mojo… Time to find a new, hidden gem in Vegas
- Play the Red Rocks Arroyo Course… Pass on the Sienna Course… But no matter what, playing golf in Vegas is probably the best spent $100.00… it certainly lasts the longest!
- D-Bott is hilarious at broken escalators, and very photogenic!
- 5 and a half days is not too long in Vegas… so long as you play two rounds of golf, and catch a show!
Now time for the pics… you didn’t think I went without my camera did you?
To begin, this is the view Ginger and I had from our “Wrap Around Suite” at the Cosmopolitan… Stunning!
The inside was none too shabby either…
But as night fell upon “The Strip”… it got better!
And of course there was the Bellagio Fountains to watch!
Now a few of our fellow travelers!
On “Day One” coincidentally our buddy and pool teammate, John Neuhalfen was in Vegas (for a Grateful Dead Concert) so we joined up at Mon Ami Gabi at the base of the Eifel Tower for a Anniversary Lunch. It was the first time John has ever tried Escargot! I think he is hooked now… and is seriously contemplating becoming a Snail Rancher!
D-Bott, the character!
Karyn and Bob, liv’n and laughing it up at Hugos!
And Pam and Cliff enjoying the spectacle!
There was a lot of laughter this trip. Actually how all vacations should be in my mind!
The scenes from the trip were a photographer’s playground…
And finally, the trip was made all that much better by enjoying my and Ginger’s 5th Anniversary! She’s more beautiful to me now than ever!
And there you have it… Now, GET BACK TO WORK!
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Back from Vacation…:
Vegas! Always wanted to go to Vegas! :)
Posted by: Chris Muir | Oct 18, 2012 12:49:45 AM
The comments to this entry are closed.